[gst-devel] wiki urls (was: INCSCHED1: scheduling / threading branch of GStreamer)

Tim 'Tool-Man' Taylor tim at tool-man.org
Sat Mar 31 01:12:58 CEST 2001

David I. Lehn wrote:

> ok, did this.  well, sorta:
>
> http://gstreamer.net/wiki
> http://gstreamer.net/wiki/
> http://gstreamer.net/wiki/GstDocumentation
>
> These all work... old wiki dir moved to wiki-support/.  Cap Wiki not my
> style. ;)

Great!  I prefer lowercase URLs as well.

> But the URLs in the pages are still to cgi-bin.  This is MoinMoin 0.8.
> It's probably fixable, I'm just not sure how. ;)  Probably MoinMoin
> grabbing the rewritten url vs the requested url?

AFAIK, all Wiki URLs are at the same level, so there's no reason to
include an absolute path.  Once on a Wiki page, a URL to just the wiki
name should suffice, i.e.:

In <http://gstreamer.net/wiki/GstDocumentation>:
<hr>
covers Gstreamer incremental scheduling and the concurrent programming
issues surrounding it. <p><hr>

Using the MoinMoin CVSWeb I've isolated the relevant code in
MoinMoin/wikiutil.py:

216: return ('<a%s href="%s/%s">%s</a>'
217:         % (classattr, util.getScriptname(), params, text))

Change that to:

216: return ('<a%s href="%s">%s</a>'
217:         % (classattr, params, text))

Apologies for not sending a patch.

--
Tim Taylor
tim at tool-man.org