[gst-devel] SDL patch

Ronald Bultje rbultje at ronald.bitfreak.net
Wed May 16 19:28:28 CEST 2001

Hey again,

I got some comments that the Makefile and configure-stuff was added in a
crappy way, so here's a new Makefile.am (plugins/sdlsink/Makefile.am)
and a patch for configure.in (main dir) which should make it more
configurable using sdl-config rather than fixed paths. So first apply
the previous patch and than this patch and replace the old Makfile.am
with this one. Sorry for the double work but I'm not too good at
Makefile/configure stuff...

Ronald Bultje

--
--   .-.    | Ronald Bultje                        |