[gst-devel] GStreamer roadmap

Erik Walthinsen omega at temple-baptist.com
Wed May 16 21:06:37 CEST 2001

Uraeus (Christan Schaller) has been putting together a comprehensive
roadmap for the mid-term future of GStreamer.  It lists core features,
plugins, and applications, along with their current status, and expected
status circa both 0.2.0 and 0.3.0.  Needless to say, the 0.3.0 column is
all green right now <g>

It's changing over time, as people take on various plugins, and we try to
make it as accurate as we can.  At some point soon it will be snapshotted.

      Erik Walthinsen <omega at temple-baptist.com> - System Administrator
      _\  /_