[gst-devel] INCSCHED merged into HEAD!!!

Erik Walthinsen omega at temple-baptist.com
Fri May 25 23:13:56 CEST 2001

On Fri, 25 May 2001, Erik Walthinsen wrote:

> Log message:
> Merged from INCSCHED on 200505251!!!

Erm. I fixed that. I'll have to fix that again ;-)  Sometime before 2005...

Anyway, in case this doesn't mean much to you, it will soon ;-)  GStreamer
is much more stable now, with the new scheduler in place.  gstmediaplay
works again for most media types (DivX untested, etc.), and a new
autoplugger is well on its way.

Please update your CVS copy of HEAD and test it as hard as you can.  Post
problems to the list first, and drop by IRC if you can, to help debug.

Next milestone is 0.2.0!

      Erik Walthinsen <omega at temple-baptist.com> - System Administrator
        __
      _\  /_