[gst-devel] GStreamer 0.2.0-pre1 available for testing

Erik Walthinsen omega at temple-baptist.com
Thu May 31 22:22:02 CEST 2001

On the road to an official 0.2.0 release, we're going to be doing a few
pre-releases, just as sanity-checks.  pre0 was put together a couple days
ago, and picked off some of the low-hanging fruit.  pre1 is now available,
and should be used by as many people on -devel as possible.  Bug reports
should be *written up* and sent to -devel, and optionally drop by IRC and
maybe we can figure it out right there and then.  There will probably be
at least a pre2, and *maybe* a pre3, but I don't want to go down the same
path the kernel did with endless pre's.

It's at:

http://gstreamer.net/releases/0.2.0/pre/gstreamer-0.2.0-pre1.tar.gz (2.4M)
http://gstreamer.net/releases/0.2.0/pre/gstreamer-0.2.0-pre1.tar.bz2 (1.8M)