[gst-devel] IRIX port?

Nick Blievers nick.blievers at adacel.com
Tue Oct 2 14:47:03 CEST 2001

Hi Everyone,
	I was wondering what the status of the IRIX cothreads port was... a little
while ago I offered to help but was told it was underway. Anyway, I checked
out the latest CVS source, and sure enough, noticed some changes in gstarch
with some MIPS specific code... however, there doesn't seem to be any
mechanism for selecting the appropriate ABI (eg o32, n32 n64) or
Architechture (mips1,2,3 or 4) (not to mention R4k and R10K processors
issues), and so I cannot get it to compile. Can anyone give me an update as
to the status of this? will I be duplicating effort if I work on this
problem? What system was the initial mips code written on (eg ABI, Arch,
processor type)?

Thanks!! :)

Nick Blievers
Adacel Technologies