[gst-devel] plugins status

Andy Wingo apwingo at eos.ncsu.edu
Sat Oct 20 13:07:13 CEST 2001

Hi. I just updated all of the statuses (I think) of the audio plugins on the web
page. Please check and see if they are right and if the maintainers are right.
Also, I need a status on the mikmod: does it work?

Special thanks to Christian for maintaining the list up to this point. Now
that it's admininistratable over the web it's easier for everyone to change
their own plugin's status.

It would be nice if someone took over the same task for the other categories,
especially video plugins (because I'm video-ignorant). Takers? You don't have to
be a coder, just a user.

Best regards, and still awaiting omega's thoughts on the plugin split :-)

wingo