[gst-devel] Re: [gst-cvs] CVS: gstreamer/tools gstreamer-guilaunch.c,1.1,1.2

Erik Walthinsen omega at temple-baptist.com
Tue Oct 23 14:07:06 CEST 2001

On Tue, 23 Oct 2001, Steve Baker wrote:

> this is a major update which adds a tree view of the pipeline and lets
> you set individual element args through a dynamically generated gui.
> If you haven't tried this tool yet then try it now. The next step will
> be to add gui generation for dynamic params as well. Please email
> feedback and bug reports to the list

You should take a look at what gsteditor has.  It's got most of this
already.  The code for these two projects should be merged, so we have a
common backend for all this stuff.  If you want to take on the editor
itself, it would be greatly appreciated <g>

      Erik Walthinsen <omega at temple-baptist.com> - System Administrator
        __
      _\  /_