[gst-devel] new tool: gstreamer-guilaunch

Baker, Steve SBaker at CHELLO.com
Sun Sep 23 04:16:02 CEST 2001

> > The tool will continue to evolve. In the short term I want
> to be able to
> > generate a gui for each element in the pipeline so that
> object properties
> > and dynamic params can be edited interactively.
> >
> > Anyway, please give it a go and give me some feedback.
>
> It sounds really cool i would love to check it out and see it having
> it's own project
> page somewhere on the web :).. (maybe contact ureaus so he can
> put it as an upcomming application on the status page).

Right now it fits in a single source file so I'm not sure having its own
project is quite justified yet.  If it becomes useful enough to be a
standalone fully featured app I think I would want to redesign it from
scratch.  What I would like to do is componentise it so that it is easy to
add a complete pipeline editor to other gstreamer based apps.

> Please gimme some url :).

it is currently in the tools directory in gstreamer CVS.

cheers