[gst-devel] pipeline destroyed from one of its callbacks

Bastien Nocera hadess at hadess.net
Mon Sep 24 09:23:03 CEST 2001

Hi,

I'm running into a problem. To use "forward" at the end of a song, I
catch the "eos-hack" signal from gnomevfssrc, destroy the pipeline and
creating a new one with the new source (ie. the source can be an mp3
with a different bitrate, an ogg or whatever, it's different and needs a
different pipeline).

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/rhythmbox/rhythmbox/src/rb-playback.c?rev=1.9&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

I attached the backtrace for the thread that crashes. Is it proper to do
something like that ? if not, how can I dodge this problem ?

Cheers