[gst-devel] web site

Christian Schaller Uraeus at linuxrising.org
Sun Sep 30 00:34:01 CEST 2001

Ok, I will take some time to clean up the website code and get it more
streamlined. I haven't don't anything since Brock of RidgeRun was
supposed to implement a new look, but since he seems to be taking
forever I guess I might as well work on polishing the current setup
since it probably be in use for quite some time yet.

Christian