[gst-devel] Re: [gst-cvs] thomasvs common: common/m4/

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at urgent.rug.ac.be
Fri Apr 5 01:47:02 CEST 2002

Well,

libxml2 wasn't necessary, I thought it was.
For glib2, it's useful for the rpm dependency tracking.  That could
probably also be moved to the pkgconfig file, dunno.

It's just that I had a couple of users trying to figure out their
dependencies and most people want the glib one to be actually mapped out
instead of autofind them.

Thomas