[gst-devel] Re: Welcome to the "gstreamer-devel" mailing list

Sundaram Parthasarathy sundaram at cs.umn.edu
Thu Apr 11 14:39:01 CEST 2002

Hi all,

 I have been given the task of investigating the structure of an
inter-stream (MPEG2) synchronizing framework.

 The streams are all MPEG-2 Video streams, which need to be delivered with
certain time gaurantees.

 Being a supporter of the open source movement, I would like to convince
my superiors of an open source initiative at solving the problem.

 I would like to know how gstreamer would be able to solve my problems. If
you need any clarifications let me know.

Thanks,
Parthasarathy