[gst-devel] post release trauma

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at urgent.rug.ac.be
Mon Apr 15 02:47:15 CEST 2002

Hi gang,

well, another release went out the door.  I hope it plays nice with the
rhythmbox release.

The release strategy document has been finetuned even further.  I was able
to merge back last-minute changes from the release to the main branch.

Company fixed a last minute oss bug, yay !

I put stuff up at sf.

Release notices should still go out, wingo is the one to do freshmeat
release notices.

I suggest we start working on cleaning up plugins and adding media test
suites.  With the relatively small changes we did to the core, we created
huge end-user problems !

One random question : why does gst-inspect show each typefind function
having the same
pointer ? is that a bug ?

See how I vigorously don't care
<-*- thomas at apestaart.org -*->