[gst-devel] some automake fixes

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at urgent.rug.ac.be
Sun Apr 28 08:39:03 CEST 2002

Hi,

since redhat decided to call their automake 1.5 binary automake-1.5, I
went in and added some more fixes to the cothreads autogen.  Andy, please
review them and let me know if any of them makes things break somewhere
else.

At this moment using --with-automake=... seems to work perfectly all
across gstreamer.

I also added a small hack that automatically generates autoregen.sh which
you can call to redo autogen with the same options as the last invocation.
Handy to use after typing --with-automake for so long ;)

Thomas

Now, if it were called the Orgasmator,
I'd be the first to try your basic
button-press approach ...