[gst-devel] where GST_OBJECT_CAT() comes from?

Kang Jeong-Hee Keizi at mail.co.kr
Mon Apr 29 19:05:13 CEST 2002

Hi, I've found a strange macro which not included in glib or gtk+.

#define GST_OBJECT_CAST(obj)            ((GstObject*)(obj))
#define GST_OBJECT_CLASS_CAST(klass)    ((GstObjectClass*)(klass))

where it comes from? which document say to make them?

I think those lines of macro is useful.
in fact I have some lines of typecastring for gtk_tree_view or so in my app.

if a reference dictate to make that kinda typecast macro,
I'll gladly make GYBE_OBJECT_CAST() as well, for my project.