[gst-devel] GStreamer CVS build issue

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at urgent.rug.ac.be
Sun Aug 25 07:52:03 CEST 2002

I have this too, I checked into it.  It's the dumbass AM_PATH_PYTHON macro
that checks for hte first binary it can find, then asks for it's version,
and fails if it's not new enough.  Pretty dumb considering there are other
binaries it could find with higher version numbers.

I'll fix it as soon as I have some time to work on gst

Thomas