[gst-devel] RE: SYSTEMWORKS

Rodney Dawes dobey at free.fr
Fri Dec 27 16:43:02 CET 2002

They sure got your attention. Funny that out of all the mailing lists
I'm subscribed to on SourceForge, gstreamer-devel is the only one that
gets spam... I don't think I'd call that "infecting OSDN mailing lists".
I want to buy software. In fact, I would love for you to donate $3500
so I can buy 3D Studio Max. Thank you.

--
Rodney Dawes <dobey at free.fr>