[gst-devel] Re: [gst-cvs] thomasvs www: www/apt/

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at urgent.rug.ac.be
Tue Jul 2 09:13:56 CEST 2002

> > , and as you see I
> > have left ample space to add debian directories, so I don't really see
> > what the problem is.  I don't see any confusion either, since we haven't
> > ever served .debs from there (but we can still do that if you want to).
>
> The confusion that David was referring to was the "Oh, Apt? You mean
> that debian thing? OK, I'll just go to http://gstreamer.net/apt/ ..."

... at which point they could easily see a html page explaining what to do
for both debian and red hat.  As I said, I wouldn't mind the debian dirs
being there either.
Personally, I find it makes more sense to find apt stuff in /apt instead
of either releases/debian or releases/redhat, but to be honest I don't
really care as long as they're there.

So, I'll move the redhat stuff because I just want to get it out whichever
way.  I'll have to let ximian know since they're now pulling packages for
red-carpet from this location.

Thomas

if you ever lay a finger on my left side
if you ever lay a finger on me I will open
<-*- thomas at apestaart.org -*->