[gst-devel] DEBUG output

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at urgent.rug.ac.be
Tue Jun 18 02:20:02 CEST 2002

Cryptic ? You're reading through all that debug output and it's the I and
D at the beginning that you would find cryptic ? Hm ;)

/me scratches his head.

> Le mar 18/06/2002 à 11:02, Erik Walthinsen a écrit :
> > On Tue, 18 Jun 2002, Thomas Vander Stichele wrote:
> >
> > > * INFO and DEBUG might as well just be shortened to I and D
> > Agreed.
>
> Yet another cryptic sign for beginners. Please make it easy for
> not-so-skilled newcomers (e.g. me) to dive into gstreamer.

There has to be a change, I'm sure
Today was just one day fading into the other
and that can't be what life is for
<-*- thomas at apestaart.org -*->