[gst-devel] Non-srcdir builds patch

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at urgent.rug.ac.be
Fri Jun 28 10:59:04 CEST 2002

> I submitted it via the SF patch manager. I note it is the only patch there. Do
> you not use the patch manager for GStreamer? If not, it might be better to
> hide the patch manager from public view.
>
> ***
>
> Well that's neat. *Now* I notice that somehow I neglected to actually include
> the patch in my submission! Sheesh...
>
> Well, it looks like at least some of the problems I fixed are still present in
> current CVS. I'll make sure my patch is up-to-date, and submit it. Would you
> prefer I posted it to this list, or should I just attach it to the SF tracker
> item?
>
> Braden

Hi,

I thought I sent mail through sf to request the patch since I had noticed
it wasn't there.

We have moved to bugzilla on gnome (bugzilla.gnome.org) and that's where
patches preferably should go.  So you're welcome to create a bug report
there.

Yes, we should somehow make this clear on sf.

Thanks,
Thomas

It was sex in a different life
Destroys my days and haunts my nights