[gst-devel] [ gstreamer-Bugs-524894 ] Docs don't all install on make install

noreply at sourceforge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sat Mar 2 10:50:11 CET 2002

Bugs item #524894, was opened at 2002-03-02 19:49
You can respond by visiting:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=101936&aid=524894&group_id=1936

Category: docs
Group: build problem

Initial Comment:
I have successfully built docs, but I don't think
everything gets installed. I do get some html files in
share/gst/html/gstreamer and  gstreamer-lib
but no image files for instance.

Plugin writers guide seems not to get installed either,
but it seems to have gotten generated (there are html
files in
(gstreamer-0.3.2.1/docs/fwg/gst-plugin-writers-guide)

Same with manual, html and png generated but don't get
installed.