[gst-devel] 0.3.3 core and plugin debs

David I. Lehn dlehn at vt.edu
Thu Mar 21 00:10:02 CET 2002

I put 0.3.3 core and plugin debs up on the site.  Same spot as usual:

http://gstreamer.net/releases/debian/

I took out xvideosink in favor of videosink.  They don't seem to coexist
without symbol conflicts in gst-register.

gst-launch-ext and gst-visualise are not packaged because I didn't know
where to put them without creating a whole new package just for these 2
scripts.  Any suggestions?

I'll get to gst-player next.

I'd like to get these sponsored and into Debian soon.  Please let me
know of _any_ problems or suggestions.  Thanks.

PS:  Sorry for the delay in getting debs for this release done, I've
been very busy with other work.  Thanks for the patience and emails
letting me know 0.3.3 was released. ;)

-dave
--
David I. Lehn <dlehn at vt.edu>  | http://crib.lehn.org:8080/~dlehn/