[gst-devel] gst_bin_add_many(), gst_element_connect_many() are warning me.

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at urgent.rug.ac.be
Tue May 14 11:26:03 CEST 2002

Hello Kang,

> as I'll show you, I have just use gst_bin_add_many() and gst_element_connect_many() to make thread.
> but I've found strange warnings which is talking about gnomevfs, gstpad.
> I think this is a slight error of gst itself.
> I hope to listen your say.

As the gnomevfs error says, you didn't seem to specify a location to read
from.  Use the "location" argument on gnomevfssrc to set it.

The Pad cast problem is because of an error in spider.  However, it might
still work, I have seen that error in other places without it actually
being a problem.

But you still need to tell gnomevfs what file you want to read ;)

Thomas

If I was twice the man I could be
I'd still be only half of what you need
<-*- thomas at apestaart.org -*->