[gst-devel] gstplay.c goes it alone

Steve Baker steve at stevebaker.org
Fri May 31 07:20:02 CEST 2002

Currently gst-plugins/gst-libs only contains helper libs for plugins.

I'd like to propose that we create a new libs dir:
gst-plugins/app-libs
which can contain helper libs for external applications. Immediate
contenders for such a lib are:
- a pref handling lib using gconf which thomas is thinking about
- libgstplay as described below

there are bound to be more in the future.

any objections?