[gst-devel] 0.4.2 for apt-get?

Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller Uraeus at linuxrising.org
Mon Nov 4 02:15:02 CET 2002

Hi,
Just do the apt-get install gstreamer-player-devel and you should be
told what it wants to install and what it want to deinstall. mm and rb
will probably be part of this, but once 0.4.2 is installed you should be
able to compile mm and rb again towards 0.4.2. I know this is a hassle
but please keep in mind that both gstreamer and rb are still software in
development neither who have had a a non-development release yet.

Christian