[gst-devel] GSM plugins

Bastien Nocera hadess at hadess.net
Tue Nov 12 13:34:02 CET 2002

On Tue, 2002-11-12 at 21:25, Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller wrote:
> Hi teamsters.
> I am testing the GNOME bluetooth stuff atm and found that it uses a
> library called gsmlib. I was thinking maybe we should move our gsm
> plugins to that lib if possible too since it seems less obscure and less
> unmaintained the the libgsm we currently use.
>
> Url for gsmlib is -> http://www.pxh.de/fs/gsmlib/index.html
>
> Christan

"This distribution contains a library to access GSM mobile phones
through GSM modems."

whereas libgsm is a library to manipulate the codec used by the GSM
network. Nothing alike.

--
/Bastien Nocera
http://hadess.net

Perfection is reached, not when there is no longer anything to add, but
when
there is no longer anything to take away.
						Antoine de Saint-Exupery