[gst-devel] Problems with schedulers and other assorted nonsense

iain iain at prettypeople.org
Wed Nov 13 06:46:02 CET 2002

More info that I've found on this.
It works in 0.4.2 and it seems to be issues in the cothread_create
routine. Also when I run the program to the halt and do a ps we find out
that the GstThread is a zombie, which would imply that it's crashed?

iain     15358 18.3  0.3 22972 5780 pts/0    S    14:44   0:00 lt-test-sample /h
iain     15371  0.0  0.0     0    0 pts/0    Z    14:44   0:00 [lt-test-sample <

The basic-omega.log.gz file ends while the code is inside the mmap call
in cothreads_create in cothreads.c (line 222?)

running it under gdb doesn't seem to work as gdb then complains about
not being about to connect to the crashed thread.

I'm running out of ideas.
iain

--
Television is the opiate of the masses.