[gst-devel] gstreamer on ppc

Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller Uraeus at linuxrising.org
Sun Nov 17 04:20:01 CET 2002

Hi wrobell,
Christopher Taylor has some RPMS for yellow dog linux available here:
http://www.cs.clemson.edu/~ct/ydl_rpms/index.html

He has also worked to make thomasvs build system, bitches, work on ydl.
Could be an idea of pld too I guess

Christian

--
Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller <Uraeus at linuxrising.org>