[gst-devel] Support for WMV format in httpsrc plugin.

Praveen K. Bhaskar Praveen.Kumar.Bhaskar at nsc.com
Fri Oct 4 05:48:03 CEST 2002

Hello,

I have been trying to play WMV / WM8 ( a windows media file )  file
using httpsrc as the source plugin.  I would like to know whether any
one could succeed  in  doing so.  I have written a sink plugin  which
pushes data into the h/w Decoder card. This plugin works fine when
filesrc is used as the source plugin but fails when I use httpsrc as the
source plugin.
( I have made sure that the parameters passed to the httpsrc plugin like
location , filename etc are correct ).

I am using gstreamer plugin version 0.3.3 .
I need expert suggestions on how to go about this.

thanks and regards,
Praveen