[gst-devel] SourceForge.net support: Project shell/web services: gstreamer (fwd)

Erik Walthinsen omega at temple-baptist.com
Fri Oct 11 13:47:09 CEST 2002

Most of the 1.7 (I count 1.4) GB in use is releases and media.  Releases
could be on the file server, if the file server didn't require 3 clicks
and a delay to get a file.  I've complained about the stupidity of their
new download system before, they ignore me.  With all their
"Geotargetting" ads and such, you'd think they'd have a system in place to
automatically redirect downloads to the best/free-est server.  As it is,
they broke all the download URLs and make automatic downloading from their
fileserver almost impossible.  The media directory suffers from the exact
same problem.