[gst-devel] libgstplay enhancement

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at urgent.rug.ac.be
Sat Oct 26 20:26:01 CEST 2002

Hi,

I thought it was - at least for some it is.  For the ones that aren't like
that, please fix similarly to the case for GST_PLAY_VIDEO.

Thomas

> Howdy,
>
> I am planning to integrate audio_sink default choice from gconf in libgstplay instead of hard coded osssink..
>
> Is there any reason why i should not do that please ?
>
> Thanks

Xander : "We kind of have a romantic evening planned."
Anya : "We were gonna light a bunch of candles and have sex near them."
<-*- thomas  (at) apestaart (dot) org -*->