[gst-devel] gstreamer for embedded

Michael Rothwell rothwell at holly-springs.nc.us
Sat Sep 14 14:40:02 CEST 2002

I'm using it successfully on an "embedded system" under development.
It's a set-top box with 32MB RAM, no disk (flash or DOC), and a 233MHz
Geode processor. Not a lot of machine, but it plays mpeg-2 streams from
the network (although, for full framerate on full-screen, hit-bitrate
movies, an mpeg coprocessor is necessary) and has no problems with
mp3/ogg/etc.

--
Michael Rothwell
e: rothwell at holly-springs.nc.us