[gst-devel] Re: Totem or no Totem was Re: GNOME Development Series Snapshot 2.3.0: "Mighty Atom"

Gustavo J. A. M. Carneiro gjc at inescporto.pt
Thu Apr 24 04:40:07 CEST 2003

  Can you tell me what exactly are the requirements for i18n
subtitling?  The text overlay plugin I'm working on receives UTF-8 text
as input and uses pango/freetype2 to do all rendering, so I guess it
should be able to render just about any text.
  Then we have the matter of subtitle file parsing, which should support
UTF-8.  Besides this, anything else I should be considering?

--
Gustavo João Alves Marques Carneiro
<gjc at inescporto.pt> <gustavo at users.sourceforge.net>