[gst-devel] gstreamer-gnome

iain iain at prettypeople.org
Thu Dec 11 02:40:04 CET 2003

On Wed, 2003-12-10 at 13:57 -0800, Leif Johnson wrote:

> > I want all libraries that are not used by plugins gone from the
> > gst-plugins package. Most of them should probably be moved into a
> > gstreamer-gnome package together with the stuff in gst-player.

While I have no real opinion on where these libraries should live (heck,
when have you ever known me to actually have a real opinion?)
I'm just wondering why you want the package to be called gstreamer-
gnome? Is it just cos there's a gstreamer-kde package? Surely things
that you want in here, the contents of gst-plugins/gst-libs/gst I'm
assuming, can be used in most other platforms, gst-gconf being the only
one with more than a basic dependancy.

iain