[gst-devel] prereleases ! test them !

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Fri Dec 19 00:00:00 CET 2003

> Ok, do what you want to do with the release.
> For the record: I just double checked that cvs HEAD does indeed autoplug
> correctly on both my boxes with both plugins installed.
> Are you all extra sure that vorbisfile has a priority of 257 in your
> registry xml file?

Will check that in a bit.

> Oh and for the record: 0.7.2 didn't play mp3s with ID3v2 tags and it was
> not me who broke it. I didn't break vorbis playback either. You should
> stop attributing every segfault to me someday.
> btw: I didn't make opt segfault either.

*sigh* Benjamin, reread the mail I sent.  I didn't attribute anything to
you at all.  All I did was quote BBB in saying that it would be
humiliating to release knowing that vorbis or mp3 didn't work.  I
wouldn't care if it was my dog who started munching on my keyboard and
accidentally changed the source to mad[1], or if it was your cat.

So drop the oversensitive attitude :) I won't blame you if I fall over
while rollerblading tomorrow either :)

Thomas

[1] I don't have a dog for precisely this reason.