[gst-devel] Notice: gst-player release made - gst-editor release coming soon

Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller Uraeus at linuxrising.org
Thu Feb 20 14:34:19 CET 2003

Hi team,
I made a 0.5.0 release of gst-player today. The files are on
Sourceforge. The RedHat 8.0 RPMS are in the apt repository. The release
notes needs a little bit more thought so I will send out the real
announcement tomorow. There are some severe crasher bugs that is caused
by GStreamer core (and which are fixed on gstreamer core head branch) so
I need to let people know that they will experience some bad issues when
playing vidoe until 0.6.1 is released.

After I am done with gst-player I plan on pushing a gst-editor release
out the door.

Christian

--
Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller <Uraeus at linuxrising.org>