[gst-devel] Video effects now with GUI in gst-player

Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller uraeus at gnome.org
Mon Jul 14 22:48:03 CEST 2003

Hi,
Julien has added a GUI in gst-player CVS for accessing the effectv
effect which will be available for general consumption in our next
release.

We already have a nice collection of effectv plugins ported, but there
are many more and we would appreciate it if there are people out there
interested in helping us migrate more effectv plugins to the GStreamer
framework, for use in gst-player and other applications.

Anyway here are some screenshots of CVS gst-player in action playing the
Matrix trailer while applying effects on it. Also a shot showing the GUI
dialog:
http://www.gstreamer.net/apps/gst-player/effects/