[gst-devel] live stream to clients

Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller uraeus at gnome.org
Thu Jul 24 10:34:09 CEST 2003

Hi Stephen,
No, we don't currently have a output plugin for a media server so if you
do decide to use GStreamer I guess this is one of the things you would
need to write yourself. Don't have experience with the open source media
servers so I can't even advice you on wether trying to make an ouput
plugin for the quicktime server, the helix server or some other solution
would be the best either.

Christian