[gst-devel] GUADEC

Ronald Bultje rbultje at ronald.bitfreak.net
Fri Jun 13 11:33:01 CEST 2003

Hey Benjamin,

On Fri, 2003-06-13 at 19:20, Benjamin Otte wrote:
> - event specifications (discont at start of stream? need discont after
> (re)linking?)

Event specification exists, right? Relinking should work and capsnego
should handle all issues here. If not, it's a bug. Discont on start of
stream: yes. Discont after relink: no (there's no actual discontinuity).

> - specs for caps

docs/random/mimetypes. ;). I think it's sort of finished now, but if you
think it's incomplete, please tell me.

Oh, threading, tag (probably also covers separating decoding/parsing
where possible) and DVD are good topics, we'll probably go through all
of them. :).

Ronald