[gst-devel] build breakage - ffmpeg

Ronald Bultje rbultje at ronald.bitfreak.net
Wed Jun 18 07:07:08 CEST 2003

Hey Murray,

On Wed, 2003-06-18 at 14:20, Murray Cumming wrote:
> > This is with 0.6.x, right?
> Yes, I think so. Is that what we should be using for GNOME 2.4?

Yes.

> >  There's a bug in bugzilla about this.
> > Basically, SF CVS is bugged
> Why isn't this stuff in gnome's cvs by now?

It's ffmpeg's CVS version. Our CVS extracts ffmpeg's CVS, too. We can't
make ffmpeg move over to Gnome CVS. ;).

The discussion about us going into Gnome CVS will probably be an ongoing
battle for a while. Since we're working on i18n now, we'll probably want
to work on that too. (I.e.: to be continued).

Ronald

Linux Video/Multimedia developer