[gst-devel] New policy needed for 0.6.1
rbultje at ronald.bitfreak.net
Mon Mar 31 09:40:59 CEST 2003
On Sun, 2003-03-30 at 10:39, Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller wrote:
> I guess making a 0.6.1 release with the patches list that you and
> Benjamin have submitted, plus the 0.6 branch candidates in the bugzilla
> is a start.
Sounds good... We can just test player, editor, nautilus-media and
gnome-media with 0.6.1 and see what else needs fixing from HEAD -> 0_6.
We might even want to wait a few days more and test it on RH-9.0 (NPTL).
> I know Wim probably have an idea of which of his own patches
> he wants to merge over to 0.6.1 also.
I think he sent an email yesterday. As short reply: most stuff sounds
good. I'd propose to keep the 'move stuff out' part away from 0_6 for
now because it might need some more testing... we can always put it
apart as a seperate patch for people that really want to build embedded
systems based on 0.6.1. ;-).
> I guess if people start merging their own patches and we start counting
> down to 0.6.1 any other patches people want merged will get proposed :)
Exactly! Sounds like we've got the spirit! I'll try to go through
bugzilla this evening (I'm not online right now, but will be tonight).
Ronald Bultje <rbultje at ronald.bitfreak.net>
More information about the gstreamer-devel