[gst-devel] swfdec mozilla plugin

Ryan Gammon rggammon at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Thu May 1 10:12:03 CEST 2003

Hello folks,

I'm trying to use the swfdec mozilla plugin. So far, no luck.

The plugin prints messages that seem to indicate that it is running
successfully, but nothing ever appears in the browser window.

The same swf animation runs fine outside of mozilla with swf_play.

Does anyone have the swfdec plugin working? What version of Mozilla &
swfdec are you using? (I'm using 1.3 and 0.2.1 respectively. I disabled
pixbuf loading in swfdec in ./configure)

Thanks!

$ mozilla http://www.zombo.com
(QFA)Talkback error: Can't initialize.
NP_Initialize
argv[0] src inrozxa.swf
argv[1] quality high
argv[2] bgcolor #FFFFFF
argv[3] width 100%
argv[4] height 100%
argv[5] type application/x-shockwave-flash
argv[6] pluginspage
http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash

width set to 100
height set to 100