[gst-devel] Help with CVS

Julien MOUTTE jmoutte at electronic-group.com
Fri May 16 14:30:09 CEST 2003

CVS howto : http://www.cvshome.org/docs/manual/cvs.html

CVS of Gstreamer instructions : http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=1936

Sample check out command to get source code :

cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/gstreamer co gstreamer

for getting gstreamer core

cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/gstreamer co gst-plugins

for getting plugins..

cvs HEAD source needs to be autogened throught autogen.sh scrips in the modules..

good luck

Julien MOUTTE - jmoutte at electronic-group.com
C.T.O.

ELECTRONIC GROUP INTERACTIVE - www.electronic-group.com
World Trade Center, Moll de BARCELONA
Edificio Norte 4 Planta
08039 BARCELONA SPAIN
Tel : +34 93600 23 23 Fax : +34 93600 23 10