[gst-devel] Source and sink for (My)SQL

Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller Uraeus at linuxrising.org
Mon May 19 13:39:10 CEST 2003

Actually storing multimedia content in a database is not that uncommon.
Oracle (which I happen to know well ;) has touted the advantages of
doing this for years :) It can for instance give you a nice way of
indexing and retrieving large hosts of multimedia content as on example.

Christian

Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller <Uraeus at linuxrising.org>