[gst-devel] Change to "have_type" signal...

Brett Kosinski brettk at frodo.dyn.gno.org
Sun May 25 17:27:02 CEST 2003

The "have_type" signal in gsttypefind.c has its first argument defined as
G_TYPE_POINTER.  For the wrappers I'm creating, this isn't specific enough
(since the callback code can't know how to marshall the parameter).  I
believe the type should be set to GST_TYPE_CAPS (since that's what's
passed).  Are there any arguments against this change?  I can provide a
patch (I didn't since the change is VERY simple).

Brett.