[gst-devel] plugin breakage

Ronald Bultje rbultje at ronald.bitfreak.net
Sun Nov 2 15:22:08 CET 2003

Hi,

On Sun, 2003-11-02 at 03:36, iain wrote:
> Have fun

Right. A grep shows that ...

examples/gob/gst-identity2.gob: what is this? It's not C...
ext/festival/gstfestival.c: Didn't we have gst/festival/? And this
license is wrong, festival is GPL, not LGPL.
ext/sidplay/gstsiddec.cc: Don't have this.
ext/swfdec/gstswfdec.c: Dave? Pretty please? :).
ext/cdaudio/gstcdaudio.c: Don't have this either.
ext/mas/massink.c: Is broken. Should this be removed? Anyone want to fix
it and the rest of the plugin?
gst/virtualdub/gstvirtualdub.c: Why is this disabled?
sys/glsink/gstglsink.c: Gernot? Pretty please? :).

... are left. Iain, Benjamin, Jan and me have been fighting all day to
get this beast to compile again. All our apps probably still don't work
(at least gst-editor doesn't), I'll do that as soon as the above are
fixed.

First bedtime.

Ronald

Linux Video/Multimedia developer