[gst-devel] regression alert

Benjamin Otte in7y118 at public.uni-hamburg.de
Tue Nov 4 04:11:09 CET 2003

Which reminds me: The current testsuite doesn't work reliably, especially
in the threads and cleanup directories, which is the reason I never get
around using it.

Apart from that aggregator is still broken wrt EOS so the parse tests hang
in an endless loop.

Is anybody going to fix that or do we just continue skipping the
testsuite?

Benjamin