[gst-devel] alsa and plugin categories

Leif Johnson leif at ambient.2y.net
Tue Nov 11 13:01:02 CET 2003

Hi -

I just wanted to ask again before checking in this ALSA plugin change
that splits the source into multiple files. It's pretty much the same as
the existing code, and it works on both of my boxes.

Also, I have done some plugin recategorization and wanted to check with
you all on it. Please see the attached files ; these are what the
categories look like in gst-editor with the changes (the other major
categories---Sink, Src, etc.---remain untouched). Please comment so I
can commit or revert.

leif

--
Leif Morgan Johnson : http://ambient.2y.net/leif/