[gst-devel] 2 things

Julien MOUTTE jmoutte at electronic-group.com
Tue Nov 25 11:33:04 CET 2003

I will try to observe those comments and apply it in ximagesink and
xvimagesink.

Could you please also explain me what have you done with endianness
things and G_INT_FROM_BE things... ?

Julien MOUTTE - jmoutte at electronic-group.com
C.T.O.

ELECTRONIC GROUP INTERACTIVE - www.electronic-group.com
World Trade Center, Moll de BARCELONA
Edificio Norte 4 Planta
08039 BARCELONA SPAIN
Tel : +34 93600 23 23 Fax : +34 93600 23 10